Thanks to these people for supporting Theeram
By Nandakumar Edamana
NOTE:There are many who support Theeram. I have included some notable names only. Please let me know if you believe I should've included some names that are currently missing here.
Those who made it practical
- Abdul Hakeem, IT@School — who told me to create an offline English–Malayalam dictionary for GNU/Linux, and Sathyaseelan K. who pointed out the requirement first.
- Kailash Nadh — who started olam.in and offered full support for Theeram.
- Those who support Olam
- Free software projects including GCC, GTK+, GNOME, eSpeak, libnotify, GNU, Linux, Debian and Wine.
Those who tested it and gave useful feedback
- Many from IT@School Project, including Hassainar Mankada, Sabarish K., and Jacob Satyan
- Mani K. P. (Kasargod)
- Prajeesh (Kasargod)
- Nalin, Navaneeth, and others
Those who gave moral support
- Anvar Sadath — former Executive Director, IT@School
- E. Suresh
- Swathanthra Malayalam Computing
- Staff and students of CAS Vattamkulam (IHRD), MSMHSS Kallingalparamba, ZMHS Poolamangalam.